Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Detroit & Mackinac: InterMountain 50' PS-1 Double-Door Boxcar

Detroit & Mackinac models in HO scale are not exactly the easiest thing to find, so when I see there is something new already out or about to be released, its kind of exciting. The other day I found out that InterMountain has release a set of Pullman Standard 50' double door boxcars. There are six road numbers: 3202, 3237, 3210, 3241, 3226, and 3248.

InterMountain 50' double door boxcar
These things look great and I am hoping to at least get one of them for myself, although getting the full set would be the ultimate goal. The only thing I need to do is see if either of my two local hobby shops will have them in stock. If not then there are several places online selling them for right around $30 including shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment